If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
You will join the Geography IT team, which operates technology & platform adaptations for the entire business in Turkey, Unica & Iran. You will manage Digital Marketing Services and be responsible for Direct to Consumer projects and platform for end-to-end consumer/customer experience and roadmap across the digital ecosystem. You will report to and IT Innovation Manager.
You will work closely with Digital Hub, Marketing, E-Commerce and Customer Development teams to understand their strategic vision and to deliver global and local digital initiatives, e-commerce platforms and brand websites in Turkey. Value creation: you are expected to proactively manage the pipeline of the demands with business teams by collecting & evaluating the requests and working closely with global IT platform owners and vendors for successfully delivery. Value protection: you are expected to manage and support existing digital platforms and assets.
- Support and Assist IT Innovation Manager in all Digital Marketing, DtC and Data agenda
- Being the technology partner of Data Driven Marketing strategy
- Manage the IT capabilities for brand websites, content platform and digital campaigns
- Manage the IT capabilities for DtC e-commerce platforms
- Manage the IT capabilities for consumer/customer performance and data protection
- Understand & maintain the technical aspects of consumer/customer data collection methods and policies
- Manage the technological capabilities for consumer/customer engagement
- Build and maintain a strong relation with the global IT platform owners to ensure the technical capabilities for digital marketing and e-commerce activities are delivered & sustained
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related areas)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar positions
- Project management experience in solution delivery and implementation
- Advance command of verbal and written English
- Solid holistic technical IT knowledge
- Passion for new technologies, consumer behaviors, trends, marketing channels and e-commerce platforms
- Knowledge on Adobe Experience Cloud (Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target)
- Knowledge on analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge on marketing automation tools
- Business know-how on web content management, analytics, social, advertising, targeting, 1-1 marketing
- Knowledge on e-commerce and online payment solutions (Magento, Shopify)
- Business know-how on e-commerce and e-commerce processes
- Knowledge on web hosting management (vendor selection, hosting type selection, managing the operation, cloud services, security, infrastructure)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us