Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic Food Service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 72 countries.
In Greece, UFS has a great track record of results over the last years, with solid purpose-led performance on top- and bottom-line growth, while keeping high our food obsession. Even during Covid pandemic, we managed to perform ahead of the market supporting our team.
We are seeking an experienced person for:
Sales Manager South & Central Greece and Exports based in Athens (Ho.Re.Ca.)
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is critical to unlock opportunities through a more digitally-led model. It is responsible to implement Unilever Food Solutions customer engagement strategy to deliver business growth targets. The role reports to the UFS General Manager Greece & Cyprus, leads a team of 6 FTEs and is part of the local Business Leadership Team.
- Articulate Area Strategy based on national priorities and deliver agreed targets i.e. Turnover, Innovation, Reach & Penetration, digital
- Lead Unilever Food Solutions Operator & Trade sales teams to execute Customer engagement Strategy (offline & Online) to drive Reach & Penetration for visited & non-visited Operators & Trade/Whole-Salers
- Build relationships with key Trade Partners /customer stakeholders & implement Contact Strategy / Matrix in trade partner’s organization with an Outside-in approach
- Ensure Joint Business Plan development & execution through Food Solutions Trade Teams for key customers
- Drive implementation of Secondary Sales Data partnerships, trade web shop and e-commerce with Trade
- Coach & guide UFS sales teams to continually develop Core & New CD Skills to ensure business delivery via virtual & face to face support using CRM tool.
- Drive the digital transformation agenda (Digital tools implementation, digital operator engagement, web-shops implementation, Sell-out data digitalization, etc)
- Strong leadership, Team management and Relationship-building skills
- Business acumen and owner’s mindset
- Future-Fit enabled (Digital skills, ability for re-skilling & new-skilling, agility, etc)
- Strong Negotiation & communication Skills to work with trade partners & customers for effective trade terms & other business management
- Data & Analytical Skills - Ability to use data driven insights for business growth
- Graduate & Post-graduate degree & proven English spoken language
- Passion for Food
- Experience in: Key Account Management, people management & Ho.Re.Ca industry
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us