Role: Assistant Design Brand Manager – Foods
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Foods is the biggest category of Unilever Philippines. It’s also one of the strongest Foods businesses globally – No. 7 in Turnover (TO) size & No. 1 in terms of profitability. Its strong business is built on two very strong brands, Knorr & Lady’s Choice; each of them are rightful leaders in the categories they play in. With a very strong business today, what’s next for Foods-PH? Foods must quickly start future-proofing its business with a: a more relevant & nutritious core, offer more indulgent & delicious flavor extensions, all these while continuing to level up on purpose & sustainability.
The Assistant Design Brand Manager will make this ideal future a reality for the business. The successful candidate will report to the Design Marketing Manager and will be responsible for building a stronger purpose-driven brand equity for our brands, driving the sustainable & nutritious portfolio, landing more flavorful extensions and filling-up gaps in the current foods portfolio (i.e. premium sauces bouillon, accessible scratch cooking and flavored dressings).
- Land outstanding & unmissable purposeful films to keep our brands’ equity strong
- Lead innovation & renovation projects that supports 500M EUR – 2025 Force-For-Good Strategy
- Operationalize the brand sustainability & strategy that supports for a 100% sustainable packaging & 50% plant-based portfolio by 2025 and sustainable sourcing by 2024
- The candidate should be passionate about Purpose and how it can unlock impact for our brands & business, mining true consumer insights – with a strong sensibility of the Filipino palate.
- The ability to manage complex issues and inputs and simplify this into a clear strategy that can drive action.
- Strong understanding of evolving channel dynamics & consumer trends.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us