Main Job Purpose:
This role mainly consists in analyzing the eCom performance efficiency of the entire e-Activity, establishing and continuously measuring KPIs, and contributing to enhancing the performance and efficiency of eCommerce business with data-driven approaches and skill sets. Ultimately, it provides a deep understanding of ebusiness and creates an eCom investment optimization process. Therefore, eCom trade marketer is familiar with the digital tools that measure them, and require the technical experience they have dealt with.
1) Develop category growth plan to achieve sales target
2) Lead NPD (new product development) launching plan based on in-depth eCommerce market and category shopper insight
3) Create eCommerce commercial content such as product detail page and merchandizing content
4) Enhance eCommerce fundamental in path to purchase journey with SCANR (Search, Content, Assortment, Navigation and Rating & Review)
5) Build commercial programs to generate shopper demands by partnering eRetailers and cross-functions
6) Evaluate commercial programs on an on-going basis with sell-out and KPI
7) Capture rising market and shopper trends to find growth driver
8) Report results of sales, promotion, ROI, PNL through data analysis using internal & external resources
1) Proactive & positive & innovative mind
2) High accountability and passion for making things happen and leading changes
3) Resilience to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
4) Excellent communication and collaboration skills to engage cross functions
5) Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
6) Bachelor’s degrees or above
7) Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
8) Good inter-personal relationship
9) People management Skill
10) MS Office skill s (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us