Main Job Purpose
As an Asst. KAM – Develop and grow an Ecommerce Retail business. Responsible for Key Account’s sales and controlling sales expenses and market share.
- Responsible for sales of products through Account 1P (or 3P) business model
- Formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products, develop sales forecast and budget.
- Monitors results and adjusts coverage as necessary.
- Maintains and updates the business plan
- Provides input into sales forecast.
- Adjust sales plans as appropriate to achieve goals.
- Establish performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
Controlling sales expenses
- Coordinates budgets, forecasts and reports.
- Tracks expenses against budget. Implements cost controls when necessary.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Communicates marketplace trends and changes taking place and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential.
- Good communication & negotiation skill
- Excellent English & Korean communication (Writing & Oral) ability
- MS Office skill s (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
- Thorough knowledge in marketing & business planning
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind
- People management Skill
- Driver’s license
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us