Business Context and Main Purpose
The R&D team locally leads, inspires and motivates the country Deploy part of the R&D function. The Product Technologist is part of the R&D organization in Korea and reports to R&D Manager. It’s required to be an expert in local technical matters who provides high quality technical R&D and regulatory support enabling flawless implementation of innovations, renovations and other relevant projects into the local markets. The areas of responsibility includes: technical management, risk management, partnering with 3PM/ODM on product development and documentation for export.
- Partner with local ODM/OEM 3rd party manufacturer on BPC product development
- Support R&D manager to ensure the new innovations to follow Unilever guidelines and policies.
- Help R&D manager to maintain product Quality required, incl. quality defect cause analysis, counter action development (if feasible), and cooperate relevant documentation preparation.
- Support documentation work for export
- Cooperating the auditing of Suppliers and 3Ps.
- Execute required appraisal works of product as a part of qualification / risk evaluation work.
- Professional skills
- Strong understanding of product design, process and principles
- Risk management
- Local regulation
- General skills
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Project Management
Essential: has working knowledge on main ingredients & components of Beauty & Personal care products, development principles for various BPC product technology, quality system, experimental design, basic sensory and analytical assessment
Desirable: Project management. Ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects. Familiar with the local BPC business.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us