MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This role will be tasked to build and grow the Ice Cream online business by pioneering, delivering, and executing channel growth driving plans in online retail platforms. At the same time, this role is expected to identify market opportunities and learning from different markets and develop these into future activities.
- Drive growth and spot opportunities for the Ice Cream category in the online setting.
- Develop good relationship with top e-commerce platforms through thought leadership, efficient operations, and demand generating activities.
- Land excellent operations, platform enhancements, and processes that will improve overall shopper and consumer experience.
- Operationalize digital executions and campaigns end to end, from ideation to execution, to performance evaluation and optimization.
- Analyze data and insights and initiate growth programs for the category.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in establishing new selling models and projects. This role will collaborate not just within Customer Development, but will work with Marketing, Logistics, Finance, and Media teams.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing/Ecommerce in a marketing or sales capacity
- Familiar with best practices and has working knowledge of key online platform/ media KPIs and associated analytics
- Has background/exposure in digital and/or performance marketing
- FMCG exposure is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related degree
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly operational with high attention to details
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast-changing environment
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us