Location (City, Country):
Main Job Purpose:
(A concise statement setting out the main purpose and objectives of the job.)
- Leading the CM Cell for SEAA F&R Division.
- Driving cost, savings & efficiency initiatives, improvement program for the F&R supply chain as business partner to the Product Supply Head – F&R.
- Ensuring CM Innovation program delivery, initiatives, scoping for future business growth opportunities in support of Product Supply Head – F&R.
- First point of Contact for F&R Collaborative Manufacturer’s for operations, delivery, and capacity utilisation.
- Driving CM segmentation program mitigating risk and utilization across quality, spend, volume and turnover.
- Leading the people/planet and sustainability programs for CM partners in SEAA for F&R division.
(Please describe the responsibilities and end results that would be expected.)
- Providing CM capabilities and network strategy to drive growth for the F&R division.
- Network strategy alignment with CM Procurement, R&D, Quality, MSO Planning and Safety.
- Leading the operational onboarding & reallocation program.
- Lead CM roadmap to optimize CM network managing product transfer and back up.
- Representing SC in the individual Trio Teams for F&R Division.
- Collaborating with other divisional CM cell leads and SC leads to leverage best practice.
- Scoping for new technologies and future innovation capabilities in alignment with category and market/CCBT and MSO input.
- Landing innovation projects OTIF with CM.
- Network Management of technical projects with CMs.
- Support and govern a continuous improvement program within the divisional CM network to drive growth and cost improvements.
- Identifies, lead and report on the saving projects from CM.
- Drives S, Q, Env assessments, intensive care, and non-conformance monitoring.
- Governance, reporting and improvements of global and regional of KPIs.
- Driving the agility and segmentation program for the CM network
(The minimum requirement from the job skills profile should be described, including degrees/qualifications preferred.)
- University technical degree with MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5-7-year professional experience in supply chain and/or procurement
- Production and finance broad knowledge
- Professional experience with external manufacturer and suppliers
- Project Management and analytical skills
- Professional financial/costing skills
(Please detail essential and desirable experience, including no. of years.)
- Broad based manufacturing, supply chain, experience
- Professional experience in relationship building with cross functional internal teams and external parties.
- E2E mindset and very good communication, negotiation and influencing skill.
- Proven & recognized achievements in project management on technical and innovation projects
- SC technology background
- Planning experience
- Procurement experience
- Financial awareness / cost understanding
- Depth of experience within category
(Please make it clear if the job will require travel within the country or abroad and give an idea of how often the candidate will need to be away from home.)
When CoVID protocols are lifted the job maybe require physical presence in key Collaborative Manufacturer at least 3 days/week.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us