The Finance Analyst - Warehousing & Distribution is a key member of the Finance Excellence Team and is responsible for performance managing end to end Logistics spend. The Finance Analyst - Warehousing & Distribution is the finance business partner to the Logistics Team, supporting the team to get the best possible transport organised into factories, warehouses and customer locations.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of Logistics accounting and reporting in the P&L (including journals postings, month end tasks, accruals and actual vs forecast analysis), as well as the training and partnering of the Logistics Team.
- Provide support during month end for ad hoc issues, liaising with GCOPA, FET and BU Finance Teams.
- Performance manage the Logistics Team to ensure key KPIs are delivered.
- Provide monthly consolidation of the Logistics forecast to the Finance Excellence Team and Business Units Finance Teams, including insights and commentary on variances to forecast and target, and key forecast assumptions.
- Work with 3PLs, transporters, customers and internal stakeholders to improve cost accuracy and transparency.
- Drive Value Improvement Projects (VIP) by providing insights to the Logistics team and tracking delivery of savings projects in the P&L.
- Review Logistics spend related to 3PL services and identify improvement opportunities to reduce overall spent.
- Drive simplification and efficiencies in the Logistics processes, leveraging technology to automate key tasks.
Skills & qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong team commitment and results delivery orientation
- Strong experience in Supply Chain or Customer Development
- Basic understanding of SAP & Excel
- Good understanding of Unilever product range
- Able to navigate through PowerBI reports
- Logistics or Supply Chain Finance experience
- Ability to challenge status quo
- System proficiency
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us