The Finance Analyst - Product Costing is a key role within the Finance Excellence Team. This role is the go-to expert on MSO transfer prices and is responsible for coordinating the quarterly Operational Planning (OP) cycle, analysing movements in transfer prices (TPs) and reporting on Net Material Inflation (NMI).
- Support in quarterly OP process and co-ordinate with various teams to ensure process is completed on time.
- Review and sign off on price variance commentary for import transfer prices
- Complete benchmarking exercises on TPs of key imported materials by liaising with regional SC teams, analyzing cost drivers in external markets and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Review quarterly balance of TP adjustments and release to P&L as needed.
- Consolidate forecast for Bought In Cost, providing insights to Finance Excellence Team and Business Unit Finance Teams on drivers of inflation.
- Responsible for monthly NMI reporting and aligning with Procurement teams, including consolidation of savings assumptions, inflation, FX and one offs.
- Review of weekly Purchase Price Variance (PPV) and deepdive accordingly.
Skills & qualifications
- Autonomous, proactive and problem solving
- Excel/financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Supply Chain finance (manufacturing specifically)
- Large corporate environment preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us