The Finance Analyst - Marketing Investment is a key member of the Finance Excellence Team, the heartbeat of business partnering and performance management. As such the Finance Analyst - Marketing Investment will be responsible for performance managing end to end the BMI spend.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of BMI accounting and reporting in P&L (including journals postings, month end tasks, accruals and actual vs forecast analysis), as well as the training and partnering of Marketing Teams.
- Provide monthly consolidation of the BMI forecast from Marketing Teams and other stakeholders for submission.
- Play a key role in supporting the Business Unit Finance Teams in managing the in-year performance, delivering insights on cost variances (versus forecast, previous month, prior year or budget), challenging the forecast and highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Lead BMI in the annual business planning process, gathering and consolidating inputs from various stakeholders.
- Lead the annual ZBB program for BMI – organise meetings with stakeholders to identify next year savings in the planning phase, then track the delivery and report on those savings.
- Partner the Marketing Teams in optimising BMI spend through ROMI analysis.
- Drive simplification and efficiencies in the BMI processes whilst leveraging technology to improve the quality of what we deliver to our stakeholders.
Skills & qualifications
- Autonomous, proactive and problem solving
- Strong analytical skills (Intermediate to advanced Excel, SAP, Power BI)
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills
- Finance and business acumen
- 3 years business experience – preferably in FMCG
- Qualified Chartered or Management accountant
- Previous commercial/business partnering experience
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us