Responsibility to re-build supply chain processes and coordinate & run operations to create growth spine for e-comm business in the region .
The role is created to support potential growth of e-comm channel with purpose led & future fit supply chain model. Starting from small volume scale and getting ready for dominant role of e-comm in future. The solutions which we will implement need to be future proof and serve alternative channels of future.
The role is positioned very close to Commercial e-commerce Team, SC Logistics, Customer Service and IT. Incumbent will interact with global e-commerce as well as regional supply chain for solutions optimisation.
It is development role – stepping on high growth business platform and forming it for future will for sure provide mix of pressure and satisfaction. It requires a lot of out box thinking and strength to lift status-quo mindset.
Day to day SC e-commerce operations
- Be a SC single point of contact for commercial e-commerce team
- Lead daily SC operations of e-commerce channel – in scope of stock availability
- Be part of projects and continuous improvement plans for e-commerce channel
- Be accountable for delivery of SC KPI’s (DR, CCFOT, FA, BIAS, Inventory, Delivery Cost)
- Lead, test and improve light S&OP process for eCommerce channel and take ownership of channel forecast
- Help in coordination of best practices among EE countries
- Allign with key SC functions to deliver e-comm channel objectives
- Prepare to roll out designed and approved processes to EE countries
Purpose Led & Future Fit assurance
- Create and maintain external links to best in class e-comm operation, Customers, providers
- Be up to speed with latest UL Digital solutions to apply in e-comm model
- Develop and lead projects supporting growth of the channel
- Commercial e-commerce Team
- Different function within Supply Chain: Logistics, Planning, Kato HUB, QA, Procurement, SC Finance,
- Global SC with focus on e-commerce
- CCBT Leads
- e-commerce organisations
- Logistics providers
- IT providers & contractors
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Excellent communication skills (English) is a must
- Some experience in demand/supply planning is desired
- Working knowledge of SC systems (SAP, APO) is desired
- Experience in alternative channels / e-commerce as benefit
- Experience in automation of processes as a benefit
- Project management Skills, agile skills as a benefit
- Strong data management/analysis skills
- Proactive and problem-solving approach, can-do attitude
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Learning environment and personal development
- A friendly atmosphere and a positive work culture at Unilever
- Work on the contract of employment (for indefinite time after trial period)
- Work in a modern office in the center of Warsaw (currently – remote work)
- Attractive benefits package including: medical care, retirement package, life insurance, Multisport card, Unilever shop with great discounts for every product.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us