- Create a comprehensive omni-channel growth strategy, with a deep understanding of shopper behavior, category roles and value drivers in the channel, and linking these to our customer economic model. Output is guided by D4C principles – assortment, content and demand creation, and execution.
- Champions omni-channel strategy and principles across the company, to ensure relevant category initiatives are geared to support channel growth.
- Lead in designing channel programs to deliver growth based on strategy, anchored on data and insights.
- Evaluates and iterates channel programs to ensure we optimize investments and deliver maximum impact.
- Role requires strong cross-functional collaboration to bring teams together towards channel objectives.
- At least 2-3 years of experience handling customer/channels or category management or customer experience in related consumer goods industries
- Strong business acumen, data-driven, strategic and agile mindset
- Shopper-first mindset
- Influencing and collaborative
- With basic grasp of NRM, omni-channel and digital marketing
- Category Management background is a plus
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us