- Provide outstanding reassurance to management on policy and controls compliance
- Prepare audit planning by driving integrated, timely and qualified audit
- Perform field audit
- Prepare audit report
- Monitor implementation of audit recommendation
- Assure compliance with Global Financial Control Framework (GFCF)
- Liaise with the external auditors 8. Continuous step up on team capabilities
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us