Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Deo R&D Positive Beauty based in Mumbai
Through our purpose-led, future-fit Unilever Compass strategy, we seek to ensure the long-term sustainability of our business. The Compass builds on the 10-year journey of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan and sets out our sustainability priorities for the next 5-15 years, with ambitious commitments. To achieve our mission to be a leader in sustainable business, we need to do everything we can to achieve our commitments, while also challenge ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. For the Deodorants category we are defining our strategy within R&D to help deliver to these commitments through new technologies and innovations. We are looking for passionate person to join the Deo team to help us deliver the ambitious new sustainability agenda set out in the Unilever Compass and the BPC Positive Beauty agenda. This is a wide-ranging R&D role in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and lead the approach to track Deo Positive Beauty metrics
- Understand and keep up to date with methodologies to measure our Deo footprint and communicate to the wider team as necessary
- Help develop and monitor Deo’s technology/innovation road maps to deliver to Positive Beauty commitments
- Lead research and intelligence gathering on emerging trends, threats and opportunities for Deo’s Positive Beauty agenda, including competitor activities and technologies
- Close liaison with other categories and functions, stakeholders and external agencies, to identify and implement best practice and help alignment
- Support the Deo Positive Beauty leader in coordinating internal and external meetings as well as preparing background materials; attend these meetings on behalf of the Positive Beauty leader where needed.
All About You
- Passionate about sustainability, data analysis and new product development
- Science or engineering background and data manipulation skills
- 6 to 9 experience in R&D
- Expertise in Excel and Power BI
- Self-starting, team-oriented, good communicator
- Influencing and working in a complex matrix organization
- Confident with senior stakeholders
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us