If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for Assistant HR Business Partner Manager – Konya to work in Unilever Ice Cream factory located in Konya.
- Collaboration with the business for creating a high-performance culture
- Acting as a single point of HR contact for the Factory Leadership Team and employees
- Managing training, performance, career management and development plans for White Collar employees
- Managing relations and daily operations with Labor Union Representatives, being a part of Collective Work Agreement process for the plants
- Managing manpower planning, productivity, talent & performance management and training processes for Blue Collar employees
- Preparation and follow up plants’ Head Count budget, preparation, monitoring, coordination and reporting of HR Planning for the factory
- Implementing Global HR practices & projects into the Plants.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in HR, preferable in a multinational company
- Experience in Employee Relations and handling Collective Work Agreement is preferred.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us