JOB TITLE: Global Assistant CMI Manager - POND'S
JOB LOCATION: Singapore
RELOCATION TERMS: Local terms
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Do you want the great opportunity to work on a truly global and iconic brand with 150 years of heritage in skin care? Any interest in the fastest growing Skincare brand within Unilever? Then Pond's is the place for you!
The consumer and market insight role on the Pond's team provides critical strategic guidance, growth-focused innovation crafting, and communication development across various platforms in Pond's – facial moisturizing & Cleansing. The role also involves some degree of Skin care Innovation work across brands. Pond's is a team that highly values, trusts and seeks out the unique expertise CMI offers. You will have the opportunity to learn about consumers across a wide variety of markets, like SEA, India and LATAM. This role is focused on helping the team find growth opportunities, craft successful mixes and bring the voice of consumers into our marketing teams.
Pond's is a place where purpose and growth are both important and you will have the chance to work on projects that have each at their heart.
As Global Pond's Sr. Assistant CMI Manager, you will lead a research agenda that is focused on uncovering growth opportunities for Pond's mainly in Anti-ageing & Deep cleansing area & also have special focus on LATAM to lead all Innovation & Communication work for that region. In this role you will proactively bring insights to help shape this portfolio of Ponds with market development strategy, communication development and white spaces for innovation.
- End to end management and landing of ad hoc custom research projects & analyses related to the development of Pond's within the Skincare category. Key focus will include market development (e.g. penetration building activities), identifying growth spaces, innovation (e.g. working in partnership with Innovation CMI leads), communication development and testing, brand health analyses, design for channel opportunities, and incorporate local shopper insights into mix development.
- The role also involves some degree of leading Innovation work for other skin care brands in SEA.
- Develop an intimate understanding of business KPI’s, working with panel, retail audit and brand tracking data.
- Connecting the Dots - derive insights from integration of different data sources.
- Closely collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders including local CMI, PDC, HIVE, Skincare Analytics team and global Skincare CMI team.
- Internal collaboration to uncover strategic and tactical opportunities for growth, to integrate campaign and media learnings into communication development, bring trends into the business, embed strategic understanding within the business, infuse deep cultural understanding into our team.
- Bring strong business partnering skills to influence decision making, and ensure the consumer at the heart of our initiatives.
- Incorporate strong story-telling in order to land insights and drive transformational action.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload in partnership with your line manager.
- Accountable for inspiring research suppliers to consistently deliver their best efforts: deliver actionable, clear, value-added understanding.
- Deep working experience in agency and/or FMCG in the field of research and insights
- Expert on any of the three and some experience with the other two: Innovation, Communication Development and Testing, Brand Performance and Tracking.
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- Good understanding of market research fundamentals
- Strong business partnering and influencing skills
- Proven record of analyzing and synthesizing data and information from different sources, and opportunity spotting skills.
- Strong team player who can also manage projects independently with remote line manager, comfortable working with a highly global engagement team.
- Consumer Love – demonstrate a true curiosity around the consumer, putting the consumer and their needs at the heart of what we do, being the advocate to the consumer by bringing their voice to the business.
- Deep interest in human behavior, psychology and neuroscience
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is 29th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.
Join us and create
A better business. A better world. A better you.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us