The Finance Analyst - Sales & Management Reporting is a pivotal role within the Finance Excellence Team, the heartbeat of business partnering and performance management. The TTS and Management Reporting Analyst plays a key role in month end close and monthly reporting, in addition to managing the Value at Risk for Trade Terms Spend (TTS).
- Month end closing for TTS, including journal posting and liaising with GCOPA teams on Internal Order settlements and Top Down Distributions.
- Responsible for the management reporting for Turnover and P&L results, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in submissions and reconciliations between iFinance and S4 HANA.
- Responsible for updating the monthly Fixed and Variable Trade Terms Spend (FTS and VTS) balance sheet reconciliations and leading the Value at Risk meetings with Business Unit Finance Teams, highlighting key risks and mitigation actions.
- Publish the Turnover Flash report to Leadership teams
- Partner with Category and Master Data Management for new product mapping to ensure correct cost allocations to categories.
- Management Reporting of Disposals and Acquisitions, ensuring accurate reporting of growth metrics.
- Master Data Maintenance on Internal Orders
- Continuous improvement in reporting process excellence & simplification, leveraging technology to automate key tasks.
Skills & qualifications
- Autonomous, proactive and problem solving
- Excel/financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management Reporting Experience
- Large corporate environment preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us