1D-Asst. Quality Manager – Tuzla Foods & Beverages Factory
- Bachelors of Science degree preferably in Food / Chemical Engineering or relevant field,
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in similar positions preferred,
- Fluent in English (verbal and written),
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to work detail oriented and organized under tight timelines,
- Problem solving, leadership, systematic, conceptual and analytical thinking structure,
- Ability to adapt flexible working conditions and willing to work in factory environment,
- Being an action-oriented person and has a mindset to turn crisis into opportunities,
- Living (or willing to live) near Tuzla / İstanbul
- Ensures site compliance with all local regulations as well as Unilever requirements related to consumer safety and product quality.
- Ensures that Unilever and applicable external standards and requirements are accurately represented in local procedures and work instructions
- Verifies traceability of product aligned with UL and regulatory requirements and applicable consumer safety risks
- Develop the controls in line with the specifications and transfer the parameters to operations.
- Able to lead quality improvement projects via close collaboration with production and maintenance teams.
- Ensures that site specific quality target and projects are implemented in shop floor via quality concepts, methodology and tools.
- Ensures site quality support as needed to early equipment management, VIP and innovation projects affecting the site by integrating quality tools in the process
- Able to manage blue collars both in production and quality for compliant operation as well as whilst planning and performing Quality Improvement Activities
- Ensures the development and implementation of pre-requisite programs required to support site HACCP plan including validation and on-going verification requirements to mitigate consumer safety risks. (e.g. pest controls, allergen management, hygienic controls, etc.)
- To ensure that all potential quality risks are identified for each operation via PFMEA.
- Review site quality KPIs and analyze Quality Performance compared to established quality goals.
- Identify the areas for improvement regarding to quality performance reviews and establish required control, take actions to close the gap between the standard and actual across the site accordingly.
- Ensures execution of annual Quality Verification Program across the site both procedural and practical.
- To manage customer and consumer complaints for RCA, provide responses, and determine corrective and/or preventative actions.
- Identify the areas where human error happens and analyze root causes of the errors across the factory, establish proper control to eliminate them.
- Establish and manage process control plan across the plant.
- Ensure the link between customer/consumer expectations and product characteristics as well as process parameters.
- Identifies areas for improvement and manage the improvement studies with the QC pillar activities
- Integration of waste reduction to business goals and plan improvement projects regarding chronic waste.
- Ensures on-going compliance to requirements of category / technology GMP that are applicable to the site
- Create best practices and share with central quality team to guide global team about improvements, search lesson learnt and best practices for relevant issues.
- Ensures that site Quality Input is given into the Inter-Company Quality Agreements prior to Export Operations.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us