Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage website, social platform and internal applications
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and internal applications
- Respond with consumers in real time
- Monitor, analyse site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions), optimize site loading speeds, minimize downtime and provide internal reports regularly
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Attend overseas operation team meeting and product launch events
- Identify new digital marketing trends and insights that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Review the site content and update with current SEO trends for all platforms
- Update content on the website, social platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and internal applications to keep them fresh and intriguing
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Ensure site security and data protection
- Debug pages and fix any error in online content such as broken links and images
- Able to solve all online issues, address user complaints and improve usability
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 5+ years of experience in web master and digital marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with current web and social platforms standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of search engine optimization and current best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication abilities
- Knowledge in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us