D&A Revenue Growth Deployment Manager
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”
The Information & Analytics (I&A) vision is to drive data intelligence throughout the organisation; powering key decisions with data, advanced analytics & AI to accelerate growth. Our teams strive to embed analytics products, solutions and services which enable the future-fit organisation and drive growth to create a better business and a better world.
Not only do we want to accelerate and simplify access to relevant and accurate data, we will lead the data & analytics culture to empower employees across Unilever. Our teams build in-house, leading edge I&A capability – and most of all – make I&A a great place to work.
The role is based in the centre of Kingston, where you have a wide selection of shops, cafés and restaurants at your fingertips. The office is home to a restaurant, a fruit and ice-cream bar, and a subsidised shop offering a selection of our Unilever products.
The D&A Revenue Growth Deployment Manager is an influential leader, responsible for landing the global CD analytics products in-markets and for orchestrating the analytics delivery with other programme workstreams, to assure good levels of adoption. He/she will report into the D&A CD Products director and be the focal point for market engagement, to agree and deploy the D&A roadmap, which will support the company’s growth agenda with insights for strategic decision making and efficient trade investment.
- Develop the end to end NRM analytics product delivery plan at market level
- Lead solution validation of all builds & coordinate remedial work with appropriate D&A squad members to resolve
- Lead UAT with business users, capturing feedback and coordinating with appropriate D&A squad members to resolve
- Lead all go-live & service introduction activities
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure change management activities relevant to successful solution adoption are delivered
- Escalate the users’ feedbacks and potential new requirements to the appropriate forums and change advisory board, in order to support the analytics product roadmap evolution
All About You
The ideal candidate will be well-rounded commercial and analytics professional, with deep knowledge of the value chain in Unilever and how to leverage from data & analytics to help improve the customer development performance through net revenue management.
- Business partnering skills
- Organizational awareness and knowledge of business organization structure
- Business intimacy with Customer development/Net revenue management
- Good understanding of the D&A landscape and how to create the environment for agile delivery
- Project mgmt. skills and ability to synchronize the planning & delivery of the deployment activities at market level
- Change mgmt. skills and ability to integrate the deployment of the D&A activities with the underlying Business case and value realization
- D&A Product Manager
- D&A Portfolio Manager
- Data CoE
- D&A Market teams and Performance & Insight Hubs
- Global NRM COE
- CD and NRM teams in Market
- Geo IT
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us