Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to get to know as many areas within Supply Chain as possible and to prepare yourself for the future challenges of Supply Chain through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years you’ll cover up to five or six placements that might include international assignment as well in one of our European offices.
Real tasks from the first day
You could be finding a new way to get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting; transforming the way a factory operates; or designing a more efficient distribution network to enable us to store and deliver our products sustainably to our customers. There’s always a new challenge to tackle. The limitless opportunities at Unilever creates fully engaging innovative entrepreneurship.
As part of your personalized rotation plan, you can even gain experience besides your current position, in different workstreams: you can join join our less-plastic team or to any other extra/flexible project where you can get to know other business areas and create extra added value.
Possible locations: Veszprém, Nyírbátor, Budapest (Hungary)
You could be the Perfect Candidate, if you are:
- Graduate in Bachelor / Master Degree (not longer than 3 years after graduation)
- Fluently communicating both in English and in Hungarian
- Background in Engineering/ Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Operations Management
- Having some job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Goal-oriented, but also flexible and open for changes
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Ready to start your journey in the beginning of September 2021.
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/Eastern Europe.
Rewards & Benefits
- Learning opportunities
- Networking and training opportunities with regional UFL program members
- Mentor from senior leadership team
- Competitive salary, cafeteria, laptop, mobile phone
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
- Discount at employee shop
- Healthcare program, support for healthy lifestyle
- We offer you a permanent contract as this Programme is just the beginning of your Unilever journey
- Home office opportunity
Send your application between 2nd June and 27th June 2021.
Apply through our career website or LinkedIN. Your application should be submitted in English. You will also be asked to complete a profile assessment which consists of short online games and digital interviews. Successful finalist candidates will be invited to an online one-day assessment center in July.
To ensure everybody’s safety during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are planning to conduct a fully digital selection process. This is an exciting new way of selection, and of course we do our best to provide you the experience of a fair but also interesting recruitment process. Our HR team will be available for you during the whole time to provide you guidance and to bring out the most of the current situation.
Please note that there will be an on-going screening process with first come, first served principle.
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us