JOB TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Konya Ice Cream Factory
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain (SC)
RELOCATION TERMS: Local Terms Only
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everyday’s business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
· If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
· If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times.
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in our Ice Cream Factory located in Konya.
- Leading shift mechanic team in factory
- Ensuring that the production is done according to Unilever standards and legal requirements with required quality, quantity, time and cost
- Ensuring that occupational and food safety standards are implemented consistently
- Participating in new projects and periodic maintenance plans to provide continuous production
- Leading new equipment commissioning and start-up stages
- Leading Planned Maintenance activities in production lines to improve performance with WCM and involve in training activities of blue-collar workers
- Involving in kaizen projects to eliminate losses and to increase machine’s efficiency
- Ensuring that all activities in the department are in line with Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety and workplace safety requirements
- University degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar positions
- Preferably experience in FMCG sector
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in mechatronic and pneumatic
- Proficiency in WCM (World Class Manufacturing)
- Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
- Living (or willing to live) in Konya.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us