If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for E-Commerce Data & CRM Analyst to work with our Customer Development team in our E-Commerce business.
- Providing accurate reporting on performance against goals,
- Analyzing promotion & campaign performance ( used channels, tools etc.),
- Analyze the results of in-platform actions (campaign usage, click rate, conversion rate, cohort, influencer, etc. ),
- Provide feedback on performance of all marketing and merchandising programs to drive strategic decisions,
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data,
- Enjoys the challenge of simplifying complex data, processes, and concepts to highlight key insights and guide decision making,
- Provide meaningful benchmarks to analyze business performance,
- Designing and Updating and Using Pronto/PowerBI or the Market specific dashboard to report,
- Using Data visualization tools to publish reports,
- Working with IT to create automated data connections,
- Create and optimize journeys for each segment and feature to meet the business kpis,
- Determine target groups for campaigns and show expected results,
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields,
- 1-3 years of working experience,
- Familiar with digital analytics tools (ie Google Analytics, Adjust) and visualisation tools (Tableau, Qlikview etc.) are plus,
- Knowledge in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies,
- A genuine interest in digital disciplines and stay up to date on trends,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Create and optimize journeys for each segment and feature to meet the business kpi's,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Experience in campaign management,
- Hands-on experience in complex SQL queries, MS Dynamics CRM, Power BI and QlikView, Tableau,
- Strong knowledge of MS office programs,
- Have good analytical and communication skills,
- Continuously seek for ways to improve data quality and enrichment,
- Visualize data outputs to define opportunity areas,
- Proficient in online marketing and web analytics tools (GA 360 etc),
- Proven experience in reporting analytics across different media channels and media types (Display, Search).
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us