Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally.
The opportunity & responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Category & Channel Development Lead - Hair & Skincare + Health & Beauty Strategy Lead within our Home, Beauty and Personal Care team. This is a fulltime position, based in our North Rocks office.
This role is responsible for developing and leading thought leadership and category growth for the Hair and Skincare business. Through fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights, Customer facing Category Strategies (CFCS) will be built by the CCD Lead to be deployed across the different Customers and Channels. The CCD lead is responsible for the overall P&L delivery of the portfolio. This role will also be responsible for driving the overall Health and Beauty channel strategy.
- Developing customer facing category strategies; translating category marketing plans to customer and channel plans
- Analysing and using shopper data to drive insights to support decision making and build customer strategies and stories
- Make NRM and Trade investment choices across customers and channels
- Bringing the outside world to the country category business team to ensure we have better plans tomorrow than we have today
- Build channel strategies, including traditional and new (E-Com, Omni) channels
- Support innovation decisions and building of NPD business cases
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and functions; including CD, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance
- Lead and own the S&OP Process
- Drive customer and channel focus to optimise top & bottom line growth
- Ensure Range & Space is maximised through customer relationships and range review captaincy
- Connecting with global H&B team to leverage global best practice and strategies for AU.
- Jointly leading the H&B strategy development with the H&B customer lead.
- Embedding the H&B strategy into all levels of the business across all categories
- Work with broader teams to identify opportunities to develop and implement relevant Design 4 Channel brands, ranges, packs.
You will bring
- As a Category professional you have considerable experience and skills across Customer Development, Category and Channel development
- You use data and analytics to deliver robust story telling that puts the category first.
- You are independent and like to work autonomously to get the results needed but can easily adapt to the overarching collaborative environment at Unilever.
- You must have FMCG experience and ideally have a passion for personal care brands.
- We are a complex matrix organisation so it’s important that you have experience of working in similarly intricate business and can manage multiple internal/ external stakeholders with varying priorities.
- With one direct report to this role, Most importantly, you are a passionate people leader with a desire to grow and develop capabilities within your team
This is a great opportunity to work within an iconic and global organisation. We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge, don't waste any time - apply now!
If you require reasonable adjustments for the application and recruitment process, please advise us on ANZ.email@example.com
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us