Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire below role based in Bangalore.
Assistant Manager, Process Excellence-P2P Role
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
- P2P Process Designing and ensuring all GFCF Controls are met and adhered to.
- Partner with Operating Center leads, Countries, IT, Service providers, etc. to implement new changes in P2P systems and do change management
- Review and manage changes in the system through UAT support and monitoring system alerts
- Partner with Operations to ensure process documentation is updated and controls compliant
- Alignment with GCAD and participate any control design
- Identify process improvement opportunities in P2P
- Provide meaningful insights for business stakeholders to take faster and better decision making
Key Skills & Requirement:
- Working knowledge of Global Process Model, Procurement or the E2E Purchase to Pay process.
- SAP system expertise and knowledge of SAP Tables; DCIW, CAF, Coupa and banking / payment systems would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of GFCF Control processes within the Purchase to Pay function
- Ability to work with global communities of practitioners and training key users.
- Experience of working in a major transformation program would be an advantage
- Experience of working with ‘out-sourcing’ a global purchase to pay process to a third-party service provider
- Experience of assessing KPI’s and business outcome monitoring
- An eye for details, and the ability to step back and re-assess processes
- Data analysis techniques and advanced Excel/presentations to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge in technologies such as RPA, Artificial intelligence would be an added advantage
- Should have strong stakeholder management
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us