MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Main role is to work on channels for a specific category to improve Selecta Ice Cream’s volume and reach.
· Work with Marketing to translate marketing plans into actionable sales action points
· Analyze total category performance to identify opportunities to improve sales
· Help in ensuring all innovations are launched in the relevant channels, monitoring placement and distribution
· Align sales requirements to internal customers like Marketing, R&D, Finance, Logistics
· Monitoring and management of trade spend
· Craft internal circulars and trade letters to aid field sales in their sell in
· Report and provide counter activities of competitors in trade
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in category management / channel development
· Strategy / Critical Thinking
· Customer Development / Sales experience is a plus
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us