Background & Purpose of the Job
Dove and Dove Men+Care (DMC) are two of the biggest brands in the Unilever powerhouse of brands, driving and leading the charge in brand and purpose communication. Digital marketing is a key driver of end-to-end communications in a powerful consumer journey, and the Dove and DMC teams are looking for a champion to drive this journey.
Who You Are
The Digital Lead for Dove and DMC will support the director of marketing and connect with many senior stakeholders in the organization and Dove business. He/she/they will manage many elements of brand strategy, execution, digital know-how, and liaise with agencies, eCommerce teams, and community management teams to ensure the portfolio is set up to achieve its full sales potential. The lead will champion the use of personalized communications, community management, compelling creative content, paid media and on the fly amplification of organic posts and social commerce to drive better reach, engagement and omnichannel purchase across the portfolio in conjunction with the team and agencies.
What You’ll Do
- Create a digital transformation plan for the US market for Dove and DMC, connected to the Dove brand DNA and global foundations
- Build a case and value proposition for a digital ecosystem for Dove and DMC
- Drive consumer digital understanding – consumer behavior, platforms, media, and data to drive personalized content
- Support initiatives on data-driven marketing – leveraging data and technical functionality to identify, target and engage with the right customers, at the right time, with the right message
- Understand paid search and propose solutions to ensure maximum ROAS and delivery of targets, working with agencies and partners
- Build and maintain digital cohesion between global and local teams across category
- Manage multiple stakeholders across several brand categories
- Acquisition marketing: identify new ways to drive awareness of the brands as well as traffic to dotcom/marketplaces
- Understand influencer outreach campaigns, working closely with PR teams on sampling and influencer collaboration opportunities
- Partner with agencies and internal teams to optimize social content and digital creative recommendations
- Monitor and analyze competitor/external activities on digital-centric initiatives (innovation/communication) identifying best practices
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of digital marketing experience
- Key experience in influencing teams, leaders and agencies
- The ability to prioritize, make recommendations and steer decision making
- Passion for digital space, consumer journeys and winning in marketplace
- Knowledge of how to create, test, optimize digital content and experience leading creative/technical agencies and media partnerships
- Solid understanding of digital channels and influencers
- Aptitude and use digital analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Target, Facebook Editor, and social media insight platforms
- Solid experience leading communication through Social Media channels
- SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Email/CRM, Consumer Shopping Engine, Display, and emerging digital channels
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us