Unileveris one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Baba, Dove, Signal, Knorr, Domestos, Globus, Magnum and Coccolino. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is "to make sustainable living commonplace".
Do you want to work for a company, where we not only focus on our market-leading FMCG business, but we also champion sustainability? If your answer is YES, then it’s time for you to joinUnilever in Budapest!
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for Discounters who will join our Customer DevelopmentTeam in Budapest Head Office.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of turnover and the P&L of his/her customers for the categories as well as for the implementation and the optimization of the category strategies within the Discounters.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the customer strategic business plan for his/her respective categories. Work out a joint customers business plan for his/her respective categories.
- Work in close collaboration with the Category Managers for the category input, and with customer marketing for the banner/channel plan
- Develop optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan at the customer) and manage promo investments
- Manage the customers P&L for his/her respective categories
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Prepare the negotiation material for the international negotiations and work in close collaboration with the international value channel team
- Close the deal with the Customers by negotiating the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts according to the Unilever strategy on his/her categories
- Manages any investments related to Customer
- Monitor Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share for major categories
- Act as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever
- Participate actively to the account managers meetings, looking for the best solution for the business
Key figures: USG, CC%, CPP%, CSL, TO, NIV, TMI
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- College/University degree in Economics/Management/Commerce
- Fluency in both Hungarian and English
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in sales related function such as field/KAM/trade marketing
- Willing to travel
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members
- Drivers licence
- Advanced computer skills
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Customer management and selling essentials
- Developing the customer / channel business plan
- Developing the customer / channel investment strategy
- Implementing the customer/channel business plan
- Developing customer relationships
- Optimizing the promotional sell out
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, cafeteria, performance based quarterly bonus
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Home office opportunity (currently we all work from home until it becomes safe to return to the office);
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- Healthcare program – we support your healthy lifestyle with health screenings and discounted sport opportunities;
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us