Title: Associate Supply Planning Manager-Savory, Knorr Latin Portfolio
Job Summary & Background
Imagine being a part of the #1 Foods and Refreshment Brand and the #2 Global Brand within Unilever. The market leader in multiple sub-segments of the Savory Category. This role impacts millions of lives on a daily basis providing affordable, good food for all meals. There is Pride among the team knowing that our products are a common thread for great family experiences around the dinner table each and every day.
The Savory Supply Planning position is responsible for the finished good planning and the inventory management for the Savory Knorr Latin portfolio. The key metrics are 1) Customer Service 2) APO execution 3) Inventory and 4) Waste.
- Design of APO supply plan for complex, growing supply chains balancing service, inventory, and waste.
- Execute the Supply Chain Planning process of inventory planning, production planning, and case fill management.
- Proactively identify and mitigate future risks to the business. Drive change agenda ahead of a crisis. Should a crisis occur, he or she is responsible for crisis leadership across the planning team and with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Key interface between the manufacturing sites and the Brand Team; balancing service and cost.
- Prepare and execute innovation launches.
- Prepare data and recommendations for finished goods run strategy as the process owner.
- Provide inputs & insights for scenario planning and long-term capacity planning
- Evaluate complex tradeoffs between KPIs and strategically influence cross functionally
Who You Are and What You Will Do
- You’re a dot connector: You are the key interface between demand & material planning, production, quality, and logistics. You own and cascade production plan, stock position, and service updates to the supply chain.
- You’re a paradox navigator: You will prepare capacity constrained supply plan in APO balancing service and inventory. You play a central role in cost control through inventory planning.
- You’re a born leader: You will take initiative and manage projects as a leader of the supply chain.
- You’re a strategy guru: This position is the focal point of the tactical operation of the category. Numerous interfaces requiring experience, good judgment, people skills and process understanding.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, logistics or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years supply chain, logistics, planning/manufacturing, operations, or scheduling experience in a large CPG environment.
- Experience with SAP APO & ECC a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts in straight-forward ways to multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong sense of teamwork, strategic influence, and ability to make complex tradeoffs.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us