Title of role: Associate Category Management Manager, Value Channel
Background & Purpose of the Job
The position provides Category Management leadership for Value Channel, delivering category growth opportunities based on analytics and insights.
This position interfaces with the Customer across several disciplines, providing strategic, consultative category advisor guidance on multiple categories. This position will derive growth strategies from data, while leveraging effective communication and influence to drive measurable results with the customer.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement actionable category growth strategies through the Customer’s strategic planning process, leveraging category and shopper insights
- Liaison between the Customer and Unilever headquarter teams to provide a strategic point of view on the categories and facilitate the execution of initiatives with the Customer
- Grow market share by identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations using all Category Management capabilities like point of sale data, panel data, planogram software and data visualization tools
- Decompose business situations and apply the appropriate category management tools to maximize business results
- Drive on-shelf availability through planogram and assortment building, and clustering
- Maintain customer confidentiality of sensitive material
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- CPG experience required - Minimum 5 years of experience in Category Management or related role
- Must have experience with syndicated data sources (i.e., ACNielsen, IRI, Household Panel), point of sale data, JDA planogram software
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow professional relationships with trust at the core
- Team commitment – highly motivated – brings fun to work
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us