MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Assistant Innovation & Design Brand Manager is responsible for innovation mix development and network management, ensuring relevance to local market and consumer.
- Mix co-creation with global teams and/or
- Full local crafting of 6Ps
- Develop an in-depth understanding of consumers and competitors – the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels and target audience through the analysis of available data and information.
- Support the formation of a strong brand strategy, including identification of gaps and growth opportunities within the market, clear brand differentiation, and well-crafted portfolio and mix, giving the brand both short and long term wins.
- Help understand key success factors and obstacles for new innovations and –where necessary- fine tune the mix and the strategy accordingly to make it locally relevant, at the same time always keeping one single brand globally.
- Strategic project management, building project timelines and defining key milestones and responsibilities for effective progress and On Time In Full (OTIF) launches
- Craft robust communication strategy for brand campaigns with convincing and appealing assets, delivering single minded messaging to consumers in the most effective channels for the target audience.
- Close coordination with the Brand Performance Team for deployment and support to ensure brand is competitive across the 6Ps
- Stakeholder influencing especially with Global Team Docking on innovations
- Trendspotting for opportunities
- Budget management including overheads and NWM
- Leadership skills
- Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking
- Consumer-focused mindset
- Owner’s mindset
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us