AboutMARKETING in UI…
- We build categories and brands like St Ives and Simple globally across markets, media and channels, by enhancing brand awareness and brand through creative and effective digital mediums. We launch Unilever brands in new markets and bring them to life.
This role is important because…
- You’ll play a strategic role in opening white space markets in Francophone Africa, building global seeding strategies for brands;
- You’ll pioneer brand seeding models, leverage digital and shopper marketing to build brands rapidly;
- You’ll partner BD teams to analyse the market and lead cross-functional UI teams to land innovations in market fast with impact.
Your key responsibilities include…
Driving Marketing Strategy
- Leading and driving the global seeding strategy for brands
- Developing digital and social marketing plans for seeding and brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across white spaces
- Overseeing marketing strategy and development of seeding brands
Business Performance Analysis & Planning
- Supporting BD managers to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Managing Annual Joint Business Planning exercise
Identifying and Capitalising on White Spaces
- Evaluating, analysing and mapping white space opportunities for division(s) to recommend strategic brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across identified white space markets
- Fostering strong relationships with wider UI Marketing team to share best practices and learnings
You’ll work closely with…
- UI Marketing, Business Development, Supply Chain and Finance
- External customers
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams
- Have great project management and business process design skills
- Minimum 4-7 years of marketing experience in BD and/or BB
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us