MAIN JOB PURPOSE
If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
• Play a key role in business engagement and process improvement projects in both local and regional scope and coordinate respective team members.
• Monitor, orchestrate, and close follow up Bill to Cash daily operations with country and 3rd party stakeholders in the region.
• Analyze Overdue and Debtors and provide a proactive business partnering to the respective stakeholders.
• Perform variance analysis and analytical review.
• Timely and accurate reporting of financial data for all legal entities under Unilever NAMETRUB region.
• Prepare and control the monthly financial reports, manual forms, and commentaries for the countries in the region.
• OTIFNE (on time, in full, no errors) reporting of financial results, budget and analyses.
• Controlling compliance of SAP journal entries according to Unilever Accounting Policy Manual.
• Ensure compliance of accounting entries in SAP with the Unilever Accounting Policy Manual (APM) and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA)
• Prepare all necessary accounting entries for the financial reporting, monitor them and prepare the journal vouchers.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Min 3 years of audit experience in past, participated E2E business transition projects is an asset.
- Strong in Finance & Claim operations process know how
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Teams and PowerPoint is key, VBA is an asset)
- Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of local GAAP
- ERP know how, preferably SAP S&D and FI know how
- Strong and comfortable with external stakeholders both in English and Turkish
- Technology and innovative mindset
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us