GEO IT Business Partner \ Project Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The main purpose of the country-based GEO IT Business Partner\Project Manager is to sustain long-term relationship with global IT teams as well as with the relevant business partners/stakeholders, applying global digitalization strategy and participating in the rollout of agreed global programs (as project team member) and leading implementation of local projects (as Project Manager).
- Engage with both Global IT Teams & Local business teams to align overall IT plan with the business strategy and maximize IT contribution to the bottom-line and top-line goals of the organization.
- Support landing of Global IT Innovation (Applications) & Service Line (Infrastructure) projects.
- Coordinate Local Growth Programs working with Global Service Lines in the delivery of these projects for various Geographical scopes (Greece, Cyprus, NOMAK geography, and/or EE)
- Coordinate Improvement Programs for Geography IT Europe setting up virtual project teams that consist of Country Point of Contact and offshore partners.
- Contribute to IT R&D and local systems lifecycle\optimization strategy.
- User Experience Management
- Fluent Greek & English
- IT relevant University / Graduate degree (Master’s degree)
- 5-7 years of experience of which the last 2 on project work
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- General understanding of the FMCG business processes and practices
- Broad overall IT knowledge about Traditional technologies, Security and Digital trends, about transactional systems, I&A systems, Robotic Process Automation, mobility, IT Security, and cloud technology stack (MS Azure or Amazon Web Services) and agile project delivery.
- Genuine interest in monitoring, evaluating, and testing the new digital technologies.
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering solutions
- Team player with conflict resolution skills, but also able to work independently, careful risk-taker with proactive approach
- Working / good knowledge of Microsoft tools and technologies like MS Office 365 and digital apps, MS Teams, SharePoint, Power automate, RPA and automation tools, MS Power BI, MS SQL, VBA, Python
- IT Project Management experience. Prince2\PMI or Agile certificate as a plus.
- Budget Management experience as a plus.
- IT Service Delivery & IT Support experience
- Basic knowledge / understanding of SAP, UiPath, Blue Prism or similar is a plus
- DevOps and ITIL knowledge as a plus
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us