Background & Purpose of the Job:
Do you thrive on using data to tell rich consumer stories? Are you a champion of data-driven decision making?
Unilever believes that data availability and accuracy is one of the great unlocks for growth. You’ll need to mine multiple data sources to deliver meaningful insights and translate your sophisticated algorithms into simple but strong conclusions that will enable the business to take action to win with customers.
Who You Are:
- You’re a born leader: You will become the ‘go-to’ data collaboration resource for Target by providing insight-led, actionable recommendations
- You’re a storyteller: You will have access to one of the industry’s most-robust data sources to turn insights into action by providing differentiated thought leadership delivered through simplified stories, to gain acceptance and adoption of category strategies.
- You’re a strategy specialist: You’ll integrate multiple sources of insight to define where to play and how to win over the short and long term. You’re able to develop plans for execution and engagement with appropriate customer contact points, timing, and content based on industry research and Unilever knowledge.
- You’re a visionary: Figuring out problems with limited direction doesn’t faze you. You have the intuition to anticipate issues and opportunities by elevating analyses beyond reporting to develop and translate insight into retail action.
- You’re a dot connector: You will penetrate multiple cross-functional teams and the customer to define priorities, objectives, and successfully influence action plans, specific to Target’s business plans.
- You’re an innovator: You have a healthy dissatisfaction for the status quo and through access to cutting edge capabilities and tools, you will set a constant eye on the future to garner insights and develop solutions that drive incremental growth for Target and Unilever.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver actionable insights to help decision making via visual reporting platforms in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Transform and analyze large volumes of data, combining customer and consumer data, as well as many other data sources
- Create and maintain advanced analytics models and machine learning pipelines to deliver descriptive and predictive analysis on an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Build analytic capabilities to enable the organization to find additional insights
- Developing the skills and talent to stay ahead of the competition providing value and consistency to the customer over time
- Helping lead change management for team
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Business Information Systems, or related degree)
- Experience with advanced analytics techniques (clustering, A/B testing, regression, etc)
- 4+ years experience with CPG, Retailer, e-Comm, or industry analysis and experience working directly with customers
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets with proven experience in delivering recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Experience building, maintaining, improving data flows and database connectivity
- Strong background in data management and visualization skills (SQL, Power BI, Tableau)
- Programming Languages like Python, R, Spark, C# or similar
- Data driven with a strong commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us