Background & Purpose of the Job
Leading the Beauty & Personal Care Digital Hub you will drive Unilever’s digital transformation through the adoption of data driven marketing.
You LOVE marketing. You think and act strategically and creatively. You get on the front line, providing world-class brand experiences and a deep understanding of what drives and influences sales and an outstanding consumer experience.
You are a passionate digital marketer with expertise in varied digital disciplines like audience segmentation and strategy, CRM, search, measurement and optimization, performance marketing and eCommerce.
You are a subject matter expert, knowing the right questions to ask at the right time, and providing direct leadership to brand and category leaders so that they can reach consumers in compelling, creative ways, while also maximizing the return.
You’ll quarterback a squad of subject matter experts that incubates digital strategies and works with brands to drive growth.
You will champion an iterative way of working that enables continuous improvement – encouraging marketing that is fun, learns from failures and innovates every day to elevate Unilever’s capabilities and execution.
As a Digital innovator, you’ll help lead and shape the thinking around how to up Unilever’s game in Digital marketing, while serving as a vital connector and influencing the organization to deliver truly holistic plans.
If you have what it takes and are passionate about digital marketing, we’d love to hear from you!
The scope of the Digital Hub Lead includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Audience Development – Drive adoption and activation of brilliant audience driven precision marketing, partnering with media, audience strategy and segmentation.
- Performance Marketing – Lead adoption of holistic and iterative performance marketing plans, connecting brand, media and shopper marketing.
- Measurement and Optimization– Develop the digital learning plan, setting digital goals , measurement and data visualization plans, collaborating with Consumer Market Insights (CMI) and brand teams.
- Thought Leadership – Drive digital thought leadership through engagement with key media platform partners like Google and Facebook, evangelism in the marketing community, and collaboration with marketing technology to deliver elevated experiences in digital.
- One-to-One Marketing – Take CRM to next level driving real one-to-one relationships that delight the consumer, build 5-star reviews, and boost lifetime value.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience across the Marketing, Digital or eCommerce landscape
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- Leading knowledge and track record of success with data driven marketing
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver complex, inter-disciplinary and often global Digital projects
- Strong influencing capability and emotional intelligence
- Resolve and commitment to deliver with accountability and responsibility
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us