Unilever is proud of its Tea business, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. Recently, Unilever decided to internally separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential.
The future Tea Company is number one in the world with a high growth curve and a lot of potential. Its vision is to champion a tastier, healthier, more sustainable world of plant-based drinking. Purposeful thinking is the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers.
As we move through this journey towards separation, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part in building the bright future of this plant-based company.
TEA COMPANY VISION
- To serve the best cup of wellbeing, in the most delicious and sustainable way
- to champion a healthier future for people and the planet through plants
- to grow a world of wellbeing through the power of plants
As of now we are looking for the following addition to the team:
Key Account Manager Tea (m/f/d) - In Thayngen
Your keyresponsibilities :
We are looking for a junior sales manager, who is passionate about driving and expanding a currently small business and developing themselves, while providing great business results.
- You are responsible for the growth of the business and the TeaCo Team for Switzerland and especially for all sales activities in Switzerland.
- You act as a team player collaborating with the DACH Team, the international teams and across functions, e.g., with Marketing, Finance, Planning.
- You are responsible for driving business competitive growth and profitability including trade investment budget (TMI) to deliver turnover (USG), Gross Profit and share targets in CH.
- You lead the Key Accounts National Swiss Retail, eCom and Out of Home customers in daily operational business, annual negotiations, business partnering and growth plans.
- You implement relevant strategies, promotions and assortment changes to achieve turnover and profitability goals.
- You lead and deploy the channel development agenda in Switzerland to secure TeaCo position in retail and step change it in Out of Home and e-commerce.
- You ensure appropriate focus on forecasting for the Swiss customers, collaboration with the DACH planner and drive a service first mindset.
- You use knowledge-based selling (KBS) embedding KBS and category expertise at the heart of sales.
- Within the TeaCo Organisation, you will be registered as Managing Director Switzerland
What you contribute:
- Commercial degree (ideally business / sales)
- 5 years+ experience in a FMCG business of which 3 years with Key Account responsibility or experience in a management role within sales
- Purpose-driven in daily activities as well as sales approach
- Experience and understanding of the local market
- Data driven mindset in sales and financial acumen (P&L)
- Experience in annual planning, forecasting
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Language Requirements: English and German (fluent), ideally also French
Nice to have:
- Digital & sales and eCommerce experience
- Out of home experience
What we have to offer:
- Agile working (e. g. flexible working hours, remote working)
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
- Attractive remuneration and additional financial benefits
- Exciting role within a fast paced, multinational company
- Working for a global player with local agility
Interested in this position?
Then you should not wait to apply online! Please make sure to complete the application incl. all relevant documents (CV, cover letter, references)
Contact: Talent Advisor Anna-Luisa Köneke
We will unfortunately not be able to consider any incomplete applications.
*E-mail applications will not be processed!
For general questions please contact us under:
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us