At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
- Manage the Employee life cycle team across NAMET, Europe & UKI
- Own all processes across NAMET, Europe & UKI E2E ensuring consistency in the services, quality, integrity and SLA
- Act as a focal point between Global teams and market Spocs for any projects
- Support the optimization team with process enhancements and automations
- Collaborate and engage with the payroll team ensuring high quality of data
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Monitor the overall performance of the team & ensure Cairo hub operational activities and BAU is smooth and achieving the KPIS/SLAs
- Support the optimization team with process simplification/enhancements and project automations to unlock capacity for the in-market teams for NAMET, Europe and UKI Region opportunities to improve Employee Experience for our teams and customers
- Collaborate and engage with markets key stakeholders ensuring smooth operations, issues are being tackled and fixed, act as the 1st point of escalation for all processes & system related touch points (Releases, Quality, Data reporting etc.) ensuring high standard quality of services delivered to all stakeholders
- Have frequent meetings with stakeholders to ensure smooth working environment
- Continuously improve data integrity and embedding it to our day-to-day business.
- Lead the team and evolve the service to deliver a high-quality service to the business.
- Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and an excellent service to customers
- Embed collaborative culture and work on team engagement
- Ensure SOPs are in place and updated reflecting reality
- Set clear goals for the ELC team and ensure deliverables are met.
- Coach, Appraise, motivate and improve team members.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate from any relevant discipline
- Minimum7 years of experience in HR operations management experience
- People Management experience is a must
- Relevant experience within the same scope/responsibilities
- Good understanding and experience in HR systems
- Standards of Leadership
- Good HR Operational background and knowledge
- High Ownership of day-to-day operations and the data accuracy and maintenance of the data in the system
- The Capability to engage and to support any internal and external audit requirements where data from the HR systems is required, and ensure all findings are investigated and resolved.
- Time management and commitment to deadline in order to Ensure that all standard reporting requirements into the business are delivered on time
- Has “customer care mindset”
- Strong stakeholder management (specially HR and Business stakeholders and teams)
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and due diligence
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us