Job Title: Shopper Marketing MT, HoReCa & Coops Executive
WorkLocation: Sheikh Zayed, Cairo Egypt
Job Type: Full Time
Travelrequired: Limited travel
Who we are…and what we do
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing.
eCommerce Shopper Marketing Executive will lead the coordination of eCommerce activations & plans, implementation of price, bundles & promotions, provides data intelligence to unlock growth opportunities along with driving excellence at availability, listing, store audits, and performance marketing readiness. We are looking for a result-oriented and passionate candidate who is willing to deliver best in class consumer experiences to drive exponential channel growth.
Your Key Tasks:
- Create and manage the rolling activity plan including promotions and continuously monitor the performance for the given category/channel with the full budget ownership
- Manage perfect execution of the activity plan by continuously keeping contact with the key account management team focusing on the promotion management and promo evaluations.
- Manage promo plan according to promo guidelines, monitoring flyer numbers, flyer shares, and promotional prices.
- Based on analysis of activities (market performance, ROI etc), propose promo guideline or activity plan changes, create gap closing activities
- Manage mid-term rolling forecast
- Create and track trade plan of launches and re-launches through the key account team (incl. managing run-out, trade selling stories)
- Responsible for excellent in store shopper activation and communication, drive shopper insights into action
- Create annual Customer Marketing plan including trade event plan, channel/shopper job to be dones, budget need, promo guide, shopper activation plan
- Create Category Growth Strategy towards trade partners based on annual activity plan
Skills and Experience:
- 4-7 years of experience in shopper marketing
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a must
- FMCG/eCommerce trade marketing knowledge
- Entrepreneur at heart, with a passion for growth and making new things happen.
- Executional experience working in eCommerce: Able to create search plans, develop demand generation plans
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills to drive complex projects and setting up of new processes and ways of working in collaboration with multiple functions
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Sense of curiosity in order to monitor all communications and keep up-to-date with projects.
- Analytical thinking and rigor, with the ability to use data to optimize growth plans in an agile manner
- Able to apply shopper insights to unlock the right portfolio & content solutions
- Understanding of Pure Play, Omnichannel, Quick Commerce and B2B retailers and their go-to-market strategies
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with confidence and fearlessness to take decisions, exercise autonomy and have a strong bias for action
- Global networking and influencing
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organizationally and analytically strong
- High level of resilience and problem solving
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- A dot connector
- Curiosity: A customer centric mindset
- You love to win, and have fun doing it
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Performance and growth mindset
- Flexibility to drive change
- Transparency and openness
- Passionate about Tea
Language requirements: English fluently in both written and oral. One or more Nordic languages is also considered an advantage.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us