Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
- Accountable for the day-to-day site FM service delivery for Unilever sites (offices and factories), in line with established service levels and KPI’s whether provided by a third party or by Unilever WPS team
- Support the implementation of Facilities Management Transformation (FMT) program which includes service delivery standardization, simplification of processes, providing an optimized organizational support structure, and cost optimization
- Collaboration management: Management of key FM suppliers and various 3rd party suppliers
- Resolution of performance and service quality issues; Escalation to Country EX Manager as needed
- Deliver innovations and improvement projects aimed at improving cost and service
- Support EX Manager to drive savings initiatives and programs. Plan and manage OPEX & CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) budget
- Ensure timely and accurate performance reporting of both services and financials.
- Support the EX-Manager in the preparation and assurance of accuracy of various Workplace Services (WPS) related reports (i.e., Coupa…etc.)
- Evaluate operations and propose improvements as appropriate
- Assist the EX-Manager in evaluating various WPS supplier proposals and recommendations
- Conduct supplier performance reviews and participate in established and agreed governance structure
- Conduct site business relationship management
- Oversee and supervise the implementation of various site projects such as office/factories renovations, maintenance works, office/factories re-stacking, etc.
- Support regional WPS initiatives and programs
- Support Work Permit authorizations for Contractors working at our sites
- Drive and adhere to the Safety & Security culture and standards in Workplace Services
What you will bring:
- Relevant years of experience in Facilities Management, preferably in a corporate office and factory environment. This includes delivery and management of KPIs, SLAs (Service Level Agreements), and relevant FM contracts.
- Preferably someone with Technical or Engineering background
- Experience in implementing FM local or regional programs and initiatives
- Ability to supervise 3rd party performance
- Ability to establish rapport externally and internally in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of Finance fundamentals - and applied on budget & project management
- Proficient in Excel tools
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us