Purpose of Role
- Keep transport data valid and provide updates in sourcing data base when required
- Monthly distribution of pre-invoices to dedicated Logistic Service Providers
- Monthly distribution of performance appraisal indicators (KPI) to Logistic Service Providers
- Monitoring the return process by POD
- Monitoring Transport Service Providers service to guarantee perfect customer service
- Providing together with Finance team explanation and analysis of current payment issues
- Follow operating rules and support Supervisor with creating action plans for key customers in dedicated region by challenging Transport Service Providers where overall service KPI is lower than target
- Support Transport Manager in optimization projects
- Dock Booking support: being a natural interface between transport and warehousing. Follow up the detailed dock-booking requests or suggestions for improvement related to transport.
- Share operational knowledge and experience with new team members as well as other
- Support Supervisor with Customers/ Transport Service Providers teleconferences regarding operating process on monthly basis (KPI lower than 95%, serious problems appeared)
KPI creation, analysis and follow-up
- Customer Service: Ensure regional reports are correctly submitted, analyses reports and highlight anomalies, trends and actions.
- KPI creation: Ensuring KPI submissions are on time and in full, check manual submissions for coherence and accuracy.
- Costs analysis: Review updates on performance against budget from finance team
- KPI analysis: Review monthly report and contact sites teams with anomalous performance, understand reasons and prepare summary report.
- Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in Transport or Logistic
- Minimum – 1 year of Professional experience
- Very good command of English
- Very good operational computer skills (MS Office)
- Analytical skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us