Main Purpose of the Job:
Are you ready to contribute to our mission of making our Home a better world, and our World a better home?
Then join our South East Europe Home Care stronghold, with leading local market positions, and a key role within the East Europe & DACH cluster. You will become part of a high performing team, which is committed to a Cleaner Future and positive social change, through top brands like Klinex, Skip, Cif, Omo and Cajoline.
The role of Klinex Brand Manager is to articulate, execute and evaluate the insight-led brand marketing plan, which deliver the short-term and long-term market share and financial goals of multiple Klinex brand platforms.
- Leads the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP): conducting brand audits by analyzing internal and external data and insights, defining and agreeing “jobs to be done”, and crafting the final annual brand marketing plan.
- Operates within a broader global & regional brand platform community, often involved in the coordination of multi-country plans.
- Develops and executes compelling 360 brand campaigns with significant local brand development and executes portfolio & innovation projects.
- Plans and supervises media and promotion plans, based on a continuous understanding of market and competition.
- Controls brand expenditure vs. budget, making proposals & adjustments in response to new conditions and priorities.
- Acts as an interface and coordinates necessary activities between other functions (i.e. supply chain, sales, etc.) to ensure effective execution of the brand plans.
- Develops thorough understanding of a) the market and competition, b) consumer needs and trends, and c) brand health and image, by analyzing available data & research. Identifies new business opportunities and alternative plans, formulated by business cases.
- Participates in the monthly Sales & Operations Process and proposes the necessary actions to deliver the monthly and annual targets.
- Strong communication skills, collaborative with emphasis on teamwork.
- Growth mindset, business ownership with a drive to deliver.
- Strong analytical skills with financial understanding.
- Consumer & Shopper orientation.
- Attention to detail with strong execution, project management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or Marketing.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales be a strong plus.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing. Mixed tenure with some Sales experience will be a strong plus.
- Strong working experience in Media Management (Traditional and Digital) and consumer activation campaigns.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
Rewards & Benefits
- Hybrid way of working
- A buddy will support you with your onboarding
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Unlimited access to Unilever Learning Platform and Trainings that feels more like an adventure and less like a lecture
- Exciting team-building activities, because we believe in having fun while achieving greatness
- Healthy and wellness benefits, because we care about our heroes staying fit and fabulous
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses
CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us