Business Context and Main Purpose of the Role:
The Customer Development Financial Analyst as part of the CD Finance team is leading Sales Operational Planning for the South-East Europe region, in order to ensure the proper running of Retail Financial processes.
This role reports to the Customer Development Finance Manager.
- Partner with the Retail Sales team to secure monthly performance and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis/scenarios in order to support the sales team to deliver targets by.
- Close monitoring and analysis of Trade Investments.
- Support planning and forecasting process.
- Generate customer profitability reports and provide insights to Customer Development Finance Manager to support decision-making processes with the Leadership Sales teams.
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving skillset.
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver growth opportunities.
- Understanding of retail business and customer mechanics.
- Ability to deliver tangible business result improvements.
- Proactive and passionate mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines.
- Influence skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Math.
- A Master’s Degree or MBA will be considered a plus.
- More than 2 years experience in similar or finance positions.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Strong computer skills.
Our Company Offer:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us