Business Context & Main Job Purpose
Centralize the relationship with the customers in the order to cash process.
- Order management
- Accurate and timely management of orders that satisfy customer demand. Managing customer replenishment according to service parameters mutually agreed with the customer (Service levels, days on hand, quantity efficiency requirements, etc.)
- Mastering the use of Supply Chain Innovation tools for the processing of orders, such as VMI, EDI and depot stock management.
- Master data exchange with customer and maintain up-to-date and accurate master data to support relevant EDI mechanisms
- Delivery / Billing issues / delay management
- Overview of distribution tasks and related service failures, such as outstanding deliveries, planning and booking deliveries, investigating discrepancies and liaise with UL Distribution manager.
- Checking of order failures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Handling customer logistics complaints, logistics queries and discrepancies in a professional manner in order to coordinate resolution.
- Customer collaboration
- Actively participates in projects so as to improve customer service and work jointly with customers to streamline the end to end supply chain.
- Complete ownership of customer service KPIs on a reporting level. Periodical review and assessment with proposals on improving the customer’s experienced service
- Influence and ensure implementation of Supply Chain strategy
- Part of a cross functional team so as to produce excellent customer service results
The position reports to Customer Service Collaboration Manager and is based on company’s Head Office in Kifissia.
- Problem Solving (Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to manage many diverse projects simultaneously).
- Impact and Influence (get things done with others and through others).
- Communication (Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required) and collaboration with various company’s stakeholders and departments (Finance, Customer Development, Supply Chain).
- Team Commitment (Must have the ability to work as part of a team to achieve common objectives. Strong team influencing skills required).
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) in Economics, Finance, Business or Technical
- MBA or MSc in Supply Chain or related fields.
- Working experience in Supply Chain or Sales is not mandatory, but will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken - Level C2).
- Excellent knowledge in PC based software tools (Microsoft Office Suite).
- SAP knowledge in SD/FI module will be considered as asset .
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us