Background & Main Job Purpose
Would you like to contribute inbuilding the Best Home Care business in Unilever & SEE Markets?
Join one of the best Home Care businesses; with 115M€ of Turnover, 30% market share, leading brands like Klinex and Skip with significant local brand development & production and, mostly, a highly performing & supportive Team.
Trade Category Managers Home Care are a critical role for our business. They translate the national category & brand strategy into specific channel & customer priorities and plans, while managing delivery of short term financial plans. They collaborate with Customer Business Development teams to co-develop customer-facing category strategic plans for the Home Care BU.
The Trade Category Laundry Manager will be responsible for our leading Laundry business, which is a critical BU cell, with brands like Skip, Omo & Cajoline.
- Identifies, understands and articulates category trends, shopper insights & drivers of category growth.
- Participates in the Integrated Business Planning process, responsible for the trade category plan and the Jobs to be Done (JTBD) per channel and customer. Develops a local Customer Facing Category Strategy (CFCS), merging national category, customer & marketing plans and global category strategy.
- Monitors category/brand market share, financial and execution [e.g. distribution] performance by customer & channel to address issues and opportunities.
- Consolidates Sales input into the S&OP process and acts as the voice of Customers & Sales in the HC Country BU meetings, being primarily accountable for short term forecast delivery.
- Provides critical input in portfolio business cases & their execution plans.
- Develops national category management plans [incl. planograms] to be customized by Customer Activation team.
- Critical contributor in driving Net Revenue Realization with both input and decision-making on various NRM levers.
- Reports to Customer Strategy & Planning Home Care Lead.
- Customer Account & Activation Teams
- Field Force & CD Excellence
- Customer Operations
- External Agencies
- BU & CD Finance
- BU [regional] CSP
Skills – Experiences - Qualifications
- University Degree, at Post-Graduate level.
- 4+ years of Brand /Customer Development experience, ideally mixed.
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing) & MS Office tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented, with a winning spirit and a growth mindset.
- Team player, able to manage different KPIs and priorities.
- Fast decision making, focused on delivering results.
- Strong understanding of market and retail environment.
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding.
- Financial acumen / P&L management.
Rewards & Benefits
- Hybrid way of working
- A buddy will support you with your onboarding
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Unlimited access to Unilever Learning Platform and Trainings that feels more like an adventure and less like a lecture
- Exciting team-building activities, because we believe in having fun while achieving greatness
- Healthy and wellness benefits, because we care about our heroes staying fit and fabulous
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses
CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us