Business Context & Main Job Purpose
This position is responsible for the Execution of Repacking Supply Chain activities, via subcontracting, to accelerate growth and ensure regulatory compliance.
The ongoing goals of this position are
- Continuously improve customer service (CS), strongly connected to the Sales & Operations process within the business.
- Simultaneously reduce inventory and waste to achieve working capital (WC) targets, by fine tuning MRP , aligned to collaborative “bottom-up” repack planning with S&OP.
- Frequent and effective interaction with Subcontractors , Pack material vendors , Supply Planning & Procurement, Unilever and 3P Logistics Providers.
This role is key to achieving Business Results and presence in certain channels ( wholesalers / e-commerce )
- Planning Duties
- Consolidate repack Demand from S&OP
- Create Short & Med term schedule, in line with Stock/Logistics/Subcontracting capacity
- Promo repack volumes maintenance in planning systems (Kinaxis DP & SP / APO)
- Subcontracting and Pack POs creation (in ECC)
- Repack plan execution
- WMS load preparation
- Close contact with subcontractors, to cope with any stock / quality / capacity issues
- Signal completion of wave to Customer Service
- Launch agreement – Repack “Innovation”
- Gatekeeper of process
- Inform LA team on repacking capacity issues / restrictions
- Coordinate multisource input collection & communication to MDM_OPS via templates and/or workflow
- Provide the input ( fact sheets/BOM) to Mkt for repacking instructions
- Procurement related duties, delivered via MDM_Ops and local procurement, including
- Maintenance of repack PIRs
- Repack and Pack Contracts
- Revisit contract quantities if needed
- Monthly/Quarterly repack cost adjustment
- Repacking product lifecycle / maintenance
- Launch, and periodic release/relock for waves,
- BOM modifications/adjustments ,
- end of life & housekeeping
- Month end/inventory activities i.e. repacking scrap / obsoletes
- Validate / physical presence in subcontractors premises
- Analytical/”System” skills to cope with self service areas
- Model exception ( multiple subcontractors, BOM versions , nested BOMs),
- Monitor repack plan execution,
- Repack Related feed , of repositories / dashboards (weekly/monthly)
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics or Business Administration.
- Supply Chain or Logistics direction or postgraduate studies in Supply Chain will be a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Customer Service/Logistics position.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and particularly excel (fully operational).
- SAP/ERP systems experience will be highly evaluated.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Problem Solving (Analytical skills / MS Office skills required).
- Communication (Verbal and written).
- Team Commitment (multi category / multi department teams / occasionally collision in objectives. Team influencing skills required).
- Responsiveness, adaptation and flexibility.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us