Project Management (20%-30%)
- Coordinate with IT or global IT, 3rd party and the end user
- Lead for End to End testing
- End User Training
Information Management (70%-80%)
- Process Analysis, Simplification, Automation, Design, and Development for datalack and business report/dashboard
- Determine the resource implications for data collection and data validation.
- Develop / implement the tools / dashboard or process for data collection from internal & external source data.
- Ensure POS data ready for UDL
- Manage data by using BI Tools (Power BI, Alteryx, SQL)
- Coding (VBS, VBA, Python) for automation process
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of database management (RDBMS, SQL)
- VBA Marco, Python
- Knowledge in Alteryx data or ETL tool
- Basic SAP BW
- Knowledge in RPA concept
- Good English written and spoken
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately with the detail
- 2-3 years' experience in data management
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us