- Create category strategy development & guideline, focusing on pack & place.
- Analyze sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximizing business across existing and new channels.
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimize return on investment.
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objectives.
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign.
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan.
- Bachelor or Master degree in job related field.
- More than 4 years of trade marketing, category analyst and FMCG environment experiences.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent in English.
- Good in presentation and negotiation.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us