- Deliver Turnover sales target of the assigned customer(s) for categories.
- Develop detailed account plan with key drivers, based on strategy (brand & category strategy).
- Strengthen relationship with the customer, both at HQ and store level (BKK & UPC) to ensure full customer plan implementation.
- Fully understand market / competitor intelligence and identify customer opportunities - To ensure the operational excellence
- Fully understand of Category review- Category strategy
Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
Minimum 3 years working experience in Key account / customer management / account management, FMCG background will be a plus
Fluent in English communication both spoken & written
Good analysis skill
Good computer skills e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Good interpersonal skill
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us